This is Gleukos`s blog. Our name means “new wine”, and it represents the anointing of the Holy Spirit that has been announced , wich will bring a great spiritual movement to our nation. A movement with a purpose, and a movement that will bring crowds unto Jesus.

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Dream

I had a dream yesterday: I was watering the garden, and all of the sudden God spoke to me, saying: "It's here... It's coming". I knew he was talking about the revival we are about to experience in Peñaflor, and everything else that he promessed and will happen.

A few minutes after this first vision, I saw a very strong spurt coming from the hose, filled with this fresh and cristaline water, wich reached to the sky, and the most incredible thing is that I could hold it without problems.. and it was an awesome feeling.

Glory to God!! He will keep the promess he delivered.

Katty

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home