This is Gleukos`s blog. Our name means “new wine”, and it represents the anointing of the Holy Spirit that has been announced , wich will bring a great spiritual movement to our nation. A movement with a purpose, and a movement that will bring crowds unto Jesus.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

I am very close to the target

Receive a great hug of love from the other side of the world. I’m in Salamanca,a city wich is relatively close to the border with Portugal. Tonight I’ll be taking the train to Coimbra and then my final destination, Aveiro.

This has already started and it’s coming very strongly.So far everything’s been good,and I could say things are an 80% close to what I was hoping to achieve so far.

Anyway, the Lord in in control of everything, Aleluya for that!.

Carlos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home